- Duration: Around 8 Hours
- Type: Private Tour
- Availability: Runs Everyday
- Pick up & drop off: Customers' Location
- languages available for Tour guides: English, Spanish, German, Russian, French, Italian
Discover the amazing monuments, treasures and artifacts in the Egyptian Museum and explore the Co-existence between all the religions in the same area.
Your expert tour guide will pick you up from your hotel to start your Full day tour which will start by the Egyptian Museum , which contains huge amount of monuments and artifacts which date back to 5000 years .Experience the treasures of king TutankhAmon and his gold mask as well as the Golden coffin .
Lunch is included in high quality restaurant .
Continue your tour and visit the Christian and Islamic Cairo . Christian or Coptic Cairo which is considered to be one of the most location visited by the Holy Family ,where you can feel their presence still their .Explore the oldest churches in Egypt which date back to 3rd century, Abu Serga ( St Sergious ) ,the hanging church as well as the old jewish synagogue ,known as Ben Ezra Synagogue .
Next to the churches , visit the oldest mosque in Egypt and in whole Africa , Mosque of Amr Ibn Elas .
Continue your tour , and visit the Citadel of Salah el-Din and the most famous mosque in Cairo which is inside the Citadel ,Alabaster Mosque or mosque of Mohamed Ali Pasha .
At the end of your day trip , transfer back to your Hotel .
- All Entry Fees to the mentioned sites.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Lunch in high quality restaurant.
- Private expert tour guide.
- ;All Taxes & Services.
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
Prices Quoted Per Person in U.S.D ($)
- Single person: 75 $
- 2 to 3 persons: 50 $
- 4 and more: 45 $
Terms & Conditions
Tour and Prices:
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- 0 - 05.99 Free of Charge
- 6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- Egypt Fantastic Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control.
- If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Egypt Fantastic Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.