- Duration: Around 8 Hours
- Type: Private Tour
- Availability: Runs Everyday
- Pick up & drop off: Customers' Location
- languages available for Tour guides: English, Spanish, German, Russian, French, Italian
Explore the only survival one of the 7 wonders of the ancient world, Giza Great Pyramids, Sphinx and the National Egyptian Museum.
Egypt Fantastic tour's expert guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to start your private full day tour.
Discover the great pyramid of King Cheops, second Pyramid of King Chephren , third pyramid of king Mecyrinus and enjoy the amazing view of 9 pyramids together on one shot .Enjoy exploring going inside one of the queens pyramids from inside .
After that , enjoy the amazing view of Sphinx and the 3 pyramids behind . Sphinx, the guardian legendary statue with a lion body, symbol of power and head of the King, symbol of wisdom.
Lunch is included in high quality restaurant.
Continue your tour and visit the National Egyptian Museum of antiquities which displays huge amount of precious antiquities. Enjoy the amazing treasures of king TutankhAmon especially his gold mask as well as the Golden coffin.
- All Entry Fees to the mentioned sites.
- Private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle.
- Lunch during the tour.
- Expert Tour guide.
- All Taxes & Services.
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
Prices Quoted Per Person in U.S.D ($)
- Adult 80 $.
- From 2 to 3 Adults 65 $.
- 4 and more 55$.
Terms & Conditions
Tour and Prices:
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- 0 - 05.99 Free of Charge
- 6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- Egypt Fantastic Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control.
- If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Egypt Fantastic Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.