- Duration: 10 Hours
- Type: Private Tour
- Availability: Runs Everyday
- Pick up & drop off: Customers' Location
- languages available for Tour guides: English, Spanish, German, Russian, French, Italian
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to explore El Fayoum famous Pyramids.El-Fayoum is situated around 96 KM from Cairo and its the largest Oasis in Egypt.
We will start with Hawara Pyramid which is about 145 km far from Cairo. Hawara Pyramid is built by King Amenemhat III (Dynasty XII).
Then transfer to visit El Lahun Pyramid which is about 07 km far from Hawara Pyramid.
El Lahun Pyramid was built by King Senusert II, (XII Dynasty).
After that visit Medium Pyramids which is about 40 km far from El Lahun Pyramid.
Visit the Qarun Lake, Qarun Lake is considered to be the oldest natural lakes in the world, the third-largest lake in Egypt and the rest of Lake Old Maurice.
Then head to Wadi El Rayan Waterfalls, the waterfalls in Wadi el-Rayan are a natural phenomenon, and are considered to be the largest waterfalls in Egypt.
Late lunch will be served after finishing the tours back to your hotel in Cairo
- All Entry Fees to the mentioned sites.
- Private expert tour guide.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Lunch during the day tour.
- All Taxes & Services .
- Any activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
Prices Quoted Per Person in U.S.D ($)
- Single person, 150 $
- 2 to 3 persons, 90 $
- 4 and more, 70 $
Terms & Conditions
Tour and Prices:
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- 0 - 05.99 Free of Charge
- 6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
- If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- Egypt Fantastic Tours does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control.
- If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Egypt Fantastic Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.